I hate them. Grararara.
On Thursday, I was petting the neighborhood cat (name's Jazz, and is so cute and fat, and I love cats now haha). And then, lo and behold, a mosquito bit my pinky finger. Within ten minutes, my finger had swollen up quite badly, but I figured it'd go away.
It's Saturday now, and it's swelling really badly. My pinky finger's width is now bigger than my THUMB. My freaking THUMB.
And the spot where the mosquito bit me keeps producing this weird, yellow pus-juice thing. I have to keep wiping it off with a tissue. It's on my left hand, too, so writing is now really hard. And I have to do my homework. Lousy mosquitoes, trying to make me fail my exams. Seriously, if I write, I'll have to bend my pinky, which makes the juice squirt out more and my finger swell more. I don't know what to do. :(
You know the loose skin around the middle of the finger? The part where the finger bends? Yeah, for my pinky, that spot is all swollen up completely, and fat looking. It's like having an obese finger.
On a happier note, DBSK/Tohoshinki is totally brightening my life up. OH JAEJOONG/YUNHO, MARRY ME! And of course, Teppei. ^_^
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment