Monday, May 12, 2008

oh, i wuv youuuu anberlin!

OH YES HOT STUFF ANBERLIN! Akakaka!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Surrender

Their fourth studio album currently slated for an August release.

OH YES! I am pumped! I need more awesome songs to fuel my playlist! The album will be "guitar-heavy", but I really hope they put in one or two happy-poppy songs like Autobahn or Downtown Song. ^_^

And there'll be "diverse instruments"...like the sitar. Whoa, the sitar. Awesomesauce. And they also want one of their tracks to be playable on Rock Band. WHOOAAAAAAAA!

This is their first album with their new record company, by the way. It's a 'major label' : Universal Republic Records. Now, pretend that you know what that is. Because I know that I don't. =/

But regardless: Anberlin will rock. Oh, right, and because I know most of you won't care to read the wiki article, I'll just copy-pasta a quote regarding the album title, New Surrender:
We will all come to the point in our life where we have to admit that we feel
defeated, that something has conquered us. We must change, not because we want
to, but because we desperately have to. We can not take life in its current
suffocating state, even to admit such desperation shows that we are feeling
deserted, wandering the barren desert, a shell of our former selves. It is only
up from here, it is impossible to sink any lower into ourselves or our
circumstances. But we can be salvaged, a deliverance. No vice can stand, no fix
can take. The thorn in the side can be removed, but you have to be willing to
admit and surrender. Surrender your habits, your lifestyle, your past, your
present, and your future. This is your new surrender. The new surrender.
Why, yes sir, Mr. Christian, ye are a poet sir! Yar!

August, come quickly!!

By the way, I think this is a record for me. How many updates already? Normally I only update twice a month. Wakaka. I think I'm just procrastinating studying. Lol. D=

No comments: