I fell asleep in class today. I woke up riiiiight before my teacher went, "Are you sleeping, Roanne?" To which I quickly replied, "Huh, oh, no, of course not!"
I'm such a good student, hor?
I have a maths test tomorrow. Pray for me plskthxbai. Oh, and also an IT excursion! We're going to the city...TO A GAMES EXHIBITION! OMG OMG OMG, PSYCH!!!!!!! I love IT. Wakakaka. Exhibition is about gaming, history of games and whatnot. I AM HYPED!!!!!
But then...MATHS TEST.
But then! GAMES!
But then...MATHS TEST!
But then...GAMES!!!
I'm contemplating taking up piano lessons again, at my school. I want to not suck at it. ~_~
BTW, Vonn, START FACEBOOK-WALLING!!!! ~_~_~_~_~_~ I WANT EPIC POSTS, DARN YOUUUU!!! And papayas do not suck. Squeeze lemons over them and they rock. AND they make your boobs grow (according to some Chinese tradition, lol). Thus, they are vital to me. :( I hate being an airport. ~_~
Back to music-topic: I wish I was more musically attuned. D= Like, perfect pitch, sense of rhythm, blah blah blah. I have the worst hand-eye coordination too. And heck, left hand-right hand coordination.
....mangosteens, where art thou? D= Currently, my fantasy is hugging Teppei Koike who's holding a bowl full of mangosteens and rambutans.
Anyway, back to maths. Anyone want to help me? PRAY FOR ME :D!
Thursday, May 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment