Exams start tomorrow! First up, ENGLISH!
Will be doing a language analysis and an essay on プライドと僻み. Also known as Pride and Prejudice. Hu hu hu, I have no idea whether my Japanese is correct? I know I got the correct words down (プライド = pride, と = and, 僻み = prejudice) but maybe I have the wrong context for these words? There's probably other synonymous words more suited for this context. Hahaha, nevermind. Can't wait till I can TOSS THE FREAKING BOOK OUT OF MY WINDOW! DIEEEEEEEEEE, AUSTEN!!!
(I love you Soph, forgive me darling!)
After the exams, I plan to commence my LINGUAL IMMERSION in all three Asian languages that I so desperately want to learn: Chinese, Korean, and Japanese! Hu hu hu, can't wait. And yes, I realize that attempting to learn three languages at once may cause severe brain damage to myself. But what the heart so desperately desires, the mind and the soul will act accordingly. Or something equally stupid-sounding.
Seriously. All three of those languages are so wonderful. And Hangul is the most awesome thing ever. MINI-SYMBOLS UNITING INTO ONE MEGA-GUNDAM! Okay, I'll calm down.
But Japanese and Korean grammar keep insisting on tripping me, gnawing on my pants leg, and then throwing eggs at me. I hate grammar. Chinese grammar is so much easier. D= Well, kinda. Is there actually any difference between Chinese and English grammar? I can't actually think of any. Probably because I don't really know much Chinese in the first place, heh.
Anyway, meanwhile, I'm currently freaking out. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to do well. At all. Well, maybe on English and IT. But I'll fail Biology, Chemistry, and Math Methods. I'm pretty sure of it.
Pray for me? Please? :D
Oh, fudgecakes. Googled it, and it's supposed to be プライドと偏見. I TRIED, OKAY, I TRIED! *cries* 僻み does mean prejudice though...:(...maybe for another context. Bleh.
More kanji to learn, I suppose. Every little thing I learn is a step towards mastering the language! I must be 前向き! (Optimistic) AND I KNOW I GOT THAT CORRECT, OKAY? (I hope)
Okay, I'll stop procrastinating and go study now. Pray for me, kthx, love you all, hug hug hugs, saya memeluk awak, cium cium cium
(come on guys, start chanting, "GO ROANNE! GO ROANNE! GO GO GO ROANNE!", and dance!)
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment