no, not that word, 'desired' maybe? 'longed for'? ah, yes, 'wished'!
as she went along, searching for the words that would complete the jigsaw puzzle.
Writing wasn't romantic for her. Not at all. For some others, writing was as romantic as love, as spring, as Paris, as rainbows and butterflies. But for her, it wasn't. It wasn't romance. It wasn't expression. It was life. And she clung to her life desperately, knowing full well that without it, she'd lose her voice.
She scribbled along, rushing -- others took their time in writing, penning down every word with great care -- always rushing. Life was calling for her, and she was ready to answer it immediately.
Finitos
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hahaha, okay, I don't know what that was about. I just needed to quickly write something. I haven't written anything in ages -- bad Roanne! -- and I need to express something (yes express. That girl up there is not me -- writing is my way of expression). My muse decided to come back from her vacation. Well, not really. My muse ditched me many years ago and still hasn't returned, but I'm getting along fine without it. She'll come crawling back to me! They all do! Rawr.
But yes, I needed to write a quick drabble. That one up there had no direction at all, I just wrote on impulse. It's too simple and un-pretty. :( And also, random. But heck, random is what drabbles are. I don't know. I'll work on something pretty later. Maybe something romaaaaantic for my birthday, kekeke.
I think I'll start posting random writings up here -- in order to make up for my lack of updates. You know, I'd love critiques and comments - especially critiques - but I have a feeling that most of my writings will be too short to warrant anything. Hahaha, oh well.
And OMG, LOL @ Vonn's "gotta catch them all!"
No comments:
Post a Comment