Hark, a new post!
Okay, no one checks my blog anyway, hahaha. =D Yesh, it's my fault for not updating. But it's Korowa's fault for not letting me update.
Actually, it's the education system in general. DARN YOU, SCHOOLS!
Okay, so are there any new updates about me?
...NO! Roanne is eternally the same. Never-ever-changing, always remaining the same wonderful girl. Forever. And ever. And you all must be so grateful for that.
Oh, right, I cut my hair. More layered now (as in, it's more obvious than last time). I'm happy with my hair. No fringe also. Screw you fringes, you go take your oh-ow-stop-poking-me-in-the-eye-hair-strands to someone else. Not for me, hair fibers! Not for me!
Anyway, yeah, it's shorter, and I can't do my cute pigtail braids anymore (RIP cute schoolgirl look) because all the hair will stick out randomly, and I'd look like Medusa with braided hair.
But it's nifty. I don't think you guys would notice any difference though. No one ever notices when I do something with my hair, seriously! Everytime I get a haircut, and whine about how the hairdresser cut too much off, everybody would just say, "...you got a haircut?"
Heck, last time, when I got a PERM, no one noticed. A PERM. PERM. P-E-R-M! As in, curly locks of love. NO ONE noticed.
(actually, that was because my hair somehow can't be permed and went straight during the weekend, as I had gotten my hair permed on Friday...which brings me to another point)
So, my hair is uber straight, yah? We all know that. It's a gift and a curse for me. Easy to maintain, but I love curly hair. Like, really love curly hair, the nice long elegant swooping mega-ringlet (not those small, multiple ones, but the type of ringlets that swirl down into one smart, elegant and classy ringlet). But my mom doesn't want me to.
And in a way, I'm okay with that. Because 1) I might suck with curly hair (I AM NOT A RISK-TAKER!) and 2) You know how a perm fades with time right? I personally think that for most people, during the period when the perm fades (approx. 3~6 months), the hair turns out really raggedly and un-classy. And I don't want that. Roanne + unclassy = DOES NOT COMPUTE!
But anyway, my now-more-layered-hair has more shape in it. Well, moreso than last time. I love you, hairdresser lady.
Hairdresser lady (henceforth referred to as HL, or Hello Litty) is a Malaysian, too. And she speaks in the most Malaysian-Cantonized way ever. I love her.
My sister doesn't like her though. Cause Hello Litty gave her a strange, omg-there's-a-bird's-nest-on-your-head fringe last time. Rachel's all "Never more, Hello Litty! You can take your scissors somewhere else, my money will never enter your pocket!"
Rachel's fringe is now all awesome though, thanks to an Australian hairdresser she saw a few weeks back. His name is Robert, and they serve hot chocolate in his hairdressing shop. He's awesome. I've never met him. Mom won't let me go there though, cause he charges 3 times as much as Hello Litty.
Oh well. My hair is made of win. =)
And yes Vonn, I'd like to buy a student. Buy 1 get one free, you say? I'll buy 2 then. I want four kids. ALL BOYS PLZ! Can I choose? I want Ivan. Oh, wait, can I have Jovene too? :D
Oh, and SOPH IS COMING HERE TOMORROW, OMG?
And....MY BIRTHDAY IS NEXT NEXT WEEK, OMG??? I expected to be bombarded by presents from you all. Send via snail mail please, I love you all.
Oh saya tuhan! (hahaha what what?)
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment