AHAHAHAHAHA
MY ENGLISH TEACHER SAID THAT I'M A GOOD DIARY WRITER
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
<3
AHAHAHAHAHAH
cause, like, for the current novel we're working on, "Animal Farm", we have to choose some projects to do, four in total. I chose one where I have to write the diary of a cynical donkey. xD
When I told her that, she commented, "Alright, you're a good diary writer."
And I was all "O_o"
Last semester, we had to write another essay thing. I chose to do a diary one, and she liked it.
Thus.
I am a good diary writer.
....pity I'm a bad blog writer. =/
<3
*chocolate milk, chocolate milk, chocochocochoco milk!*
Oh, and the holidays passed...AND I FORGOT ABOUT MY BLOG! =O Bugger...was meaning to change ze layout...I want it styled after my foobar2000. Incidentally, my foobar2000 is also incomplete. ~_~ FAIL!
Hug!
2 comments:
*says in Stewie's voice*
Damn you! Damn you alll....
hahaha.
mygosh, woman. How on earth do you write such long posts that don't even particularly mean anything but it just goes on and on... I envy your hands >|
noo0o0o, not you. Your hands. Yes, those little 5 fingered creations. eepa. My blog sucks.
OMG. ENVY ME
NOT MY HANDS
WAIT
ENVY BOTH.
BAH
BOOOTHHH!!!! ~_~
Post a Comment