Saturday, June 23, 2007

harlo

RANDOM POST!

WAKAKKA!

YES I AM ALIVE

NO I WILL NOT UPDATE

WHAHAHA

STRAWBERRY MILK = <3

WOOT!

i want to learn Chinese so I can sing along with Chinese songs lah. haiyo.

ni si pen tan. okay, I dunno lah. my mom tried to teach me how to say "you are stupid." I think I got it wrong. but something like that. I can't remember. har har.

okay. so I dunno when Soph is going to burn down my house. =/ I'm scared.

is she here yet? aiyer, school already gonna start and she's still not here. what nonsense man.

oh, my mom is thinking of working again. =O
dunno whether that's a good thing.
either way, I shall be supportive. Go mommy! <3

She says that the money she earns is her own pocket money. D=
guess that means I get nothing. geez. I oughta get a percentage of her earnings. like, 100%. pfft.

aaahhh....hug!

No comments: