Saturday, October 18, 2008

120%

Cough is getting a lot better! Still there, but my white blood cells are working hard to evict them.

Exams in 3 weeks, and nowhere near prepared. 

Wishlist for self-persona:
  • Priority recognition
  • Time management (never ever)
  • Reality check
  • Stability
  • Commitment
  • Maturity
  • Love
Lately, in order to compensate for my lack of writing, I've been mentally scripting out things I see. My friends have noticed it too. They keep asking me if I have enough sleep, because they always see me 'daydreaming.'

Sometimes I'm not quite sure where to draw the line between daydreaming, dreaming, and reality. They all form a prism, with me sitting at the very meeting point (mitzpah). 

Google Chrome is awesome. Will get braces in a few weeks (omg, help me pick a color! Blue/green/orange?)

DATE FOR ROANNE'S RETURN !WRITE THIS IN YOUR DIARY/CALENDARS/HANDPHONE ORGANIZERS/ETC! - DECEMBER 12

HOHOHOHOHOHO!

Prepare yourself Malaysia, a storm is coming! 

No comments: