Tagged by Nina Banana
1. What do you do when someone physically attacks you for no reason?
RUN AWAAAAAAYY!!!
2. Do you sing along to songs even if u don't like the song?
Yes...
3. What do you think has been the hardest decision you've had to make this far?
...becoming a dentist? No, seriously. I STILL AM NOT SUREEEEE! OH FUTURE, WHAT ARE THOU?
4. What do you do when you're upset?
scream gibberish words.
5. What is the one thing that always or mostly makes you feel better?
Teppei Koike. What?
6. What do you do when you're alone?
Sing. Sexily. *eyebrow wiggle* (actually, I just play games, cause my parents will scold me if they see me playing games, so I must play in secret, yep yep)
7. What are you feeling now?
PROCRASTINATION! is that a feeling?
8. What would you do if you had only one day to live?
Fly to Japan to propose to Teppei. He can't exactly say no to a dying girl's wishes, can he? Mwehehehe
9. What is your favorite phrase?
*throws a plate of potatoes at you* & "THEY'RE ALL POTATOES!"
10. What is your definition of entertainment? (example please.)
Games...? Um....fangirling and watching j-dramas! Yes! OH NODAME CANTABILE, THOU ART AWESOME!
11. What do you hate most?
Orals. English orals. Regarding boring books.
12. What are you craving at the moment?
Teppei Koike
13. Which country would you like to reside in permanently?
This is actually a really hard question for me. Malaysia? Australia? Japan? HEAVEN? WHO KNOWS?
14. Are you in some form or way a masochist?
Yes. *sexy eyebrow wiggle*
15. What is the one thing you really like about yourself?
My eyebrows My randomness.
16. What is the one thing you don't like about yourself?
My nose. My procrastination and fear of public speaking.
17. What is your most unrealistic dream?
Marrying Teppei Koike. :(
18. What do you think of global warming; true or false?
True lah
19. Who is better Tyra Banks or Oprah (if you haven't seen at least 10 minutes of either, please refrain from answering).
Oprah. What kind of question is this. Pfft.
20. What is home to you?
Home is where the laughter is! ^_^ It can be anywhere, and everywhere! It's where I can feel happy!
21. What is the one thing your parents do that irritate you the most?
...their nagging and obsession with studies ANNNDDDD strictness. rawr
22. What is your perception of yourself?
Don't really understand this question...? Um...I'm...a...girl? Er...what?
23. What is the craziest thing you've ever done?
...nothing, actually. I can't think of anything. OH GOSH, I AM DULL!
24. Liquid soap or soap bar?
BAR SOAP, DOODS!
25. What is the one stupidest thing you've done that you can say, "I'm never doing that again!"?
Hahah, nothing. Everything's there for learning experiences.
FINITO!
OH MAN, I'M BORING WITH TAGS! BUT HEY, TAG ME, BABY!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment