Friday, November 16, 2007

Heaven's in front of me

It's sitting there. In front of me. The image of sheer perfection is sitting in front of me. Oh, look at it. It's so beautiful. A wee bit on the large side, but it's what's inside that counts. Oh, inside's a treasure worth more than I have in my wallet (999AUD to be exact). It's tempting, it's too good to be true.

I can't wait to hold it. To see it. To jump around it in circles, chanting verses of praise and happiness. Oh glorious glory, wondrous wonder.

But I mustn't. I can't. I must wait. Now is not the time.

But once I'm done with my exam preparations...

Why harlo thar, you sexy thing. My name's Roanne. What's yours? Pardon, what was that? Oh, such a charming name. Playstation 3, you say? Nice to meet you. It's destiny for us to meet, I bet.

No comments: