Monday, March 12, 2007

Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Like, dude, new post for no reason!

Okay, so I was googling up my name...yesh, I'm that perasanted. Wakakakaka.

Well, so, my name pops up in blogs only. Dunno whether that's a good thing. But hey, my name pwns. YaRly.

Wheeeeeeee~~~~people write so many good things about me! =)
I should write good things about people! =)
....Never! =D

Okay, maybe I'll jot down a few notes on a few awesome people. Later. Or now. Nah, later.

I wish I had learnt Mandarin when I had the chance. I feel so lame, being able to speak only English. Pah. I'm a disgrace! Saya ialah...disgrace!

Bah. Humbug.

Och, nae, the interwebs is so empty to me right now. Soph + MsKat + Siblinghood are at worship retreat. And MiscPeople just don't come online at all. =(
Roanne am cry

Oh well. I need to go bathe. Wooooosh! WAY AND AWAY! FAREWELL, HUMANS! I'LL BE BACK!

2 comments:

Vonn said...

ee! post more! add a cbox la! easier to leave comments d:

Vonn said...

oo! it works!