Dear Daddykins,
Please let me order online.
Love,
Roanne Lau the Great
My gosh, I really wish I could order online. Oh. The joy I would have. If I could just have one, just one videogame soundtrack, that would be enough. It'll be the first step to having an ELITE collections, where I can truly join the ranks of high Geekdom.
Also, it would be a giant milestone for the Daughters of Lau. A small mark of freedom. A large leap for joy. A major decrease in Dad's bank account.
Truly, to receive something through the post...that would make me smile, laugh, and scream in supreme happiness.
Now, SOMEBODY BUY ME AN EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE, PLEASE, I'LL GIVE YOU MY FIRSTBORN SON, CAUSE RIGHT NOW, MY BUILT-IN HARDDISKS ARE, LIKE, GETTING RAPED BY MY CONSTANT DOWNLOADING.
(Okami for the win)
Monday, October 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Waha...there's where she tries to trap you! "Firstborn Son." What if she gets a daughter eh?? Then you don't get anything!!! AHA!!! So yeah...don't fall for her evil schemes. Lols.
*sticks tongue out*
:p
Post a Comment