Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Woooooooo, an update! Huzzah! Kingdoms may come, towers may fall, lives may shatter,
BUT I HAVE UPDATED!

Hah, when was the last time I posted something? Months ago? Woot, I am the laziest
blogger alive!

Ah, not much to post, anyhoo. I am currently downloading, as per usual. The RIAA are
gonna hunt me down soon, shhhhhh...Truthfully, I try to avoid downloading popular items. Which is why if you were to look at my 'To Download' list, you would only see weird stuff. Like Final Fantasy Ultimania guides, or videogame music, or Irish folk music. You know, stuff that's
relatively hard or expensive to obtain. I tend to stay away from modern media for 2
reasons: to be fair to the artist/actors and also because most modern stuff are crap.
No, really. Crap. HOLLYWOOD FOR THE LOSE, BOO!

The most 'modern' thing I'm downloading at the moment is 'Take the Lead'. And I'm
downloading that only because Sophira requested it. I hope I'm downloading a good
quality one...pfft...whatever. I can redownload another torrent if it sucks. XD
I truly am...THE DOWNLOADER! I gotta make up a theme song for myself soon. I want
something very funky and old-fashioned. Something similar to the cheesy, eccentric
sounds of The Incredibles OST. Hmm...

Oh, and I love Masashi Hamauzu. He may be already married (confirmed), very ugly
(unconfirmed, as I have yet to see a picture of him), and whathaveyou, but his music
totally rock. Ah, his inventive chord progression and fascinating, colorful style is
so addictive. But then, I am a dork. WOOT FOR VIDEOGAME MUSIC! Really, you'd think videogame music is lame and whatnot. But it's seriously not. In fact, it's a very diverse medium that should be explored by ALL. ALL. THAT INCLUDES YOU. Go download some Final Fantasy, Unlimited Saga, or Metal Gear Solid soundtracks. You will see the light then! See the light!

And another awesome thing about Sir Hamauzu: he's a brilliant arranger for the piano.
He takes complex, almost messy and jumbled songs, and transforms them into enjoyable,
beautiful songs for the piano. THE PIANO. Meaning that I can play it! Wheeeeeeee!
And he's not only awesome with the piano; he's just plain A-W-E-S-O-M-E with the
entire orchestra! And not just orchestral songs, tack on techno to the list! Well, I don't think he's exactly wonderful with techno, but it's fairly enjoyable and peaceful. But his orchestral songs are the shiznit. Whatever shiznit is.

Bah, I'm done rambling. Here are just a few random notes to a few random people:

Rachel Lau: YOU FOOL! YOU FOOLISH FOOL! BUY ME AN EXTERNAL HARDDRIVE! Oh, yah, don't do drugs, Iloveyoublahblahblah, be careful, buy me an external hard drive, and study
hard. Toodle-lah, Rah-ree-ray-roo-roo.

Sophira Chong: I'm bored. Dunno if you even still check this. FF9 OST. Keep hoping
for my modem. Pookie XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Bah, I'm gonna continue looking for things to download. Bya, y'all.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I luv u too.

doughdles* said...

helluu.
aha! you just went offline like 15mins ago and guess what. I am currently poisoning some big black insect. Muahahaha...any insect that enters my room shall suffer my wrath!!!
:D