Ah, again, I'm writing this while I should be doing my work. Bugger, who the hell cares about 'graph alignment' and whatnot?
I should update my blog regularly, right? Baaaaaahhhhh...does anyone even check this? If they do, I'd like them to post a comment. Yes, I'm talking to YOU! Go clicky on the comment thing and post something to let me know that you exist and that you're reading this.
I don't expect you to keep commenting frequently or anything. I just want to know who my audience are, right now. Bah.
Bah. Humbug. What's a humbug?
I finished reading 'The Starthorn Tree' last night. I feel so...complete now. Woo-hoo, booyaka! Awesome book, awesome read, horrible ending. I'm sorry, Sophira, but I detest the ending.
In just one split second, the book ends. IT HAS NOTHING CONCLUSIVE ABOUT THE FUTURE! I like complete conclusions, thank you very much.
Of course, if Kate Forsyth would write a sequel, then I'd excuse the rushed ending. Man, I want a sequel to 'The Starthorn Tree'!!!
Durrik pwns you all. Ya rly.
I want to change the layout for this blog. I already have a design in mind, but I won't be able to work on it until after the holidays.
Why?
This Friday, I have a friggin' huge exam to take. It'll test whether my English and Maths are on par with the Australian standards.
Milords and miladies, a prayer request from me? Pray that I won't fail miserably! I mean, if I don't pass, I don't really mind actually. But I just don't want to fail too bad, so bad that it'll embarrass me and my family, ya know?
After that Friday, I'm going to finally have my REAL holiday. I'm going to go outside my house and run around screaming, "AKALALAALALALA!".
I'm going to stay far away from my laptop most of the time. I've been straining my eyes for the past two weeks, so I can now hardly see 5 feet away. Okay, it's not that bad. But my eyesight has seriously deteriorated.
Interestingly, I think that I'm getting long-sighted instead of short-sighted. Coooooool...well, no, not cool. But uniqqqquueee....
So:
Friday = huge exam, might go to Zoe's party plan thinggy
Saturday = relaxation! At least two hours of outdoors goodness. I'm gonna walk around Monterez with my mom...I don't think she'll mind walking with me. She usually likes those walks, but never takes them often because me and my sister won't go with her.
Later, I'll probably use the internet! Well, of course I will. But I think that I'm gonna spend an hour working on my story! WOO-HOO! Story updates galore!
Sunday = This day is gonna be a good day. At least, if it goes according to plan. Wake up, eat, stretch, maybe walk around outside for a while. And then...The Lord of the Rings marathon! WOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Oh man, it's been ages since I watched those shows! I mean, just thinking about those lovely films makes me wish Sunday would come quickly. REVIVE MY LOVE FOR ENDORENNA!
After watching, I'll probably work on my story again. I mean, after watching epic films, or reading excellent fantasy stories, I usually gain some inspiration. YEAH!
wait, wait, lemme plan Sunday out better. 3 LotR films. As I'm going to be watching the Special Extended Edition (yes, I'm bragging that I own them right now) for all three of them, it's gonna take a heck of a lot of hours!
...Oh my golly gutentag. It's gonna take me approximately over 11 hours to watch them all. Wow. Just wow.
Dude...if only I could watch it with someone else. That'll be fun. I mean, LotR is a treat on its own. But there's nothing like watching your favorite movie with your friend(s).
I feel so lonely. Oh well. LOTR FTW!
I might not watch all three films, I suppose. But I'm definitely going to watch 'The Fellowship of the Ring'. After that, I'll see whether I can stand watching 'The Two Towers' and then 'The Return of the King'.
You know, The Lord of the Rings is one of the few films that can make me cry. Heh heh. I mean, really cry. Usually, if a film has some sad part, I'd laugh. Don't ask me why, it's like a reflex of sorts.
But when I comes to The Lord of the Rings...I'm crying buckets. LotR is not a happy film. Whoever says it is should be shot.
Frodo, Gandalf, and the elves are leaving Middle-earth. The hobbits and the dwarves are fading. Only men are surviving and being prominent.
The Lord of the Rings is all about pain, grief, and sadness. But along with that, there's moral, hope, and most importantly, bonds. Friends, lovers, families, enemies.
When it all comes down to this, I'd just like everyone to know that you all mean a lot to me. You all pwn and rock in your own way.
I'm talking to everyone by the way. Even people I don't know. Because somehow, major or minor, something you did have just affected me in some way. Everything we do have some consequences of sorts. And it affects other people.
So, I'm gonna blame all of you when bad stuff happen to me.
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hello my dear feathered friend!
World Cup was...AWESOME!! Germz rocked as usual. heehee.
And chyah, it's like as if i'm the only person reading all your posts?? gawsh, I feel like such a loyal friend suddenly. Hahah. Well, i've been such a loyal friend, so no comments xP jk yo.
Go0o0o0o....GERMANYYY!!!
*DemoNic fRieD chicKeN!!!
Post a Comment